A nice teaser photo of shells to be found in our 2018 Auction in November
SILENT AUCTION BIDDING BASIC RULES
1. All donations become the property of the club unless previously designated.,br.
2. All silent bid items will have a bidding sheet.
3. Bidding starts when the table is set.
4. Bidding stops when the President calls everyone to their seat.
5. There is no bidding during programs. Bidding will be allowed during breaks and after the final program is completed.
6. Your bidding number is your registration number.
7. All bids start at $0.50 unless otherwise indicated on the bid slip.
8. Bid raising will be done in $0.25 increments unless otherwise indicated on the bid slip.
9. Any conflict concerning an auction item will result in the item being removed from the auction and returned to the donor.
10. All items will remain on the table until the auction is closed by the President.
___________________ --Silent Auction Committee
Click Button to Return to Home Page